Alessio Pieroni is the Head of Marketing of Mindvalley, one of the world’s biggest transformational education platforms.
His mission is to grow and scale companies by creating a movement.
He is an Apple and Aiesec Alumnus. He is also a resident teacher at Ninja Marketing, the biggest online marketing school in Italy, where he teaches on how to launch products and sell them online.
He is passionate about leadership, personal growth, entrepreneurship and, obviously, Italian food.
- This is the first part of this episode -
In today’s very captivated W2S show, Juan Grey interviews Alessio Pieroni on:
- How did he start working in Mindvalley? The journey that got him there...
- How important the culture is in an organization that wants to scale and make a difference...
- The Mission develops the company...
- How does he take an idea and build it into a successful marketing campaigne...?
- School of Humanity...
- Great concepts: 1) Impact, Confidence & Easyness (ICE) score, 2) Minimum Viable Test (MVT)...
- What do you look on marketers to bring them to your team?
Hope you enjoy the first part of this episode as many of us already did, and stay tuned for the second part to come in the following weeks...
More information about Alessio:
This episode is sponsored by
(For a limited time, use your discount code: w2s)