Brett Knutson is a Serial Entrepreneur & Speaker who has started companies across several different industries.
His first company is a fashion one called Amare with products sold in stores. The second company is a virtual receptionist agency called Mediphone. And the third one is Hive, a social network designed to help people make new friends by connecting them with others nearby who share their same interests.
Today on Words 2 Success (W2S), Brett Knutson tells his challenging raw story as well as he answers interesting questions such as:
- Who were you when you were in your 16 year old Brett?
- What did you end up doing after college?
- What was the process life from ideas stage to actually implementing and having so many people on your App using it and getting value from it?
- How do you feel your relationship with money changed overtime from the time you were struggling with money to basically what it is right now?
- What would be your piece of advice for an startup that needs a little bit of finance to go to the next level?
- What would you say that you do on a daily basis that has helped you in your journey so far?
- How does someone systemize and automate their daily life? How to start delegating little by little the different activities you are doing? What is your piece of advice here?
- What would you say from a focus standpoint, do you have a set of practices that you do on a daily basis that kind of help you to stay focused? What kind of mindset someone has to learn to cultivate to get things done?
- Would you consider yourself a spiritual person? Why?
- What would be your "Words 2 Success"?
Be sure to tune in to Brett Knutson’s episode, and listening to his great value. As well as head over to the additional information about him:
This episode is sponsored by