In today’s show, Juan Grey interviews Aaron Walker (BIG A) on winning early in life with significance.
Aaron is a Veteran Businessman, Life Coach and Mastermind Founder. Aaron continues to inspire countless entrepreneurs with his leadership skills and his transparent and authentic life. Aaron’s purpose in life is to mentor men to be better versions of themselves. Having more than 40 years of experience in more than a dozen start-ups equips him to lead with confidence. Aaron lives in Nashville, Tennessee with his wife Robin. Aaron is the author of View From The Top, Living a Life of Success and Significance. Aaron shares practical insight and wisdom on how you, too, can find hope and inspiration. Aaron’s real life stories will challenge your thinking and motivate you to action.
Aaron has done over 1,200 Podcast Interviews in the last 48 months. The power of his interviews, like this interview on the Words 2 Success (W2S), are transformational.
Today on the W2S, Aaron Walker shares his wisdom through his answers to interesting questions & comments such as:
- What do you think we should start to say for people who don’t know you?
- How did you start your first business at 18 years old? Go to the process a little bit with me…
- How was the feeling, 3 months after you retired at 27!? How did your philosophy in life change?
- What advice do you have for people who don’t know how to implement GRIT, Determination & Perseverance in their lives?
- FOCUS in 12 weeks gear without PROCRASTINATION!…
- How do you go about accountability in your businesses, in your life?
- What is the best piece of advice for people who want to create a Mastermind?
- What was happening in your mind when you reached your lowest point after your car accident? And how did you overcome that?
- What advice can you share that you learned to nurture relations?
- What would be your “Words 2 Success“?
Be sure to tune in to Aaron Walker’s episode, and listening to his great value. As well as head over to the additional information about him: