Genecia Alluora is an extremely driven person whose focus in life is to deliver results that make a difference in the life of others. Genecia does this by helping other women entrepreneurs to efficiently attain their business goals and live the life they’ve always wanted. Despite being a decorated beauty pageant titlist (former Miss Singapore) and successful businesswoman, Genecia's road to success has been a bumpy one. This led her to want to make sure that other women entrepreneurs won’t have it as hard as she did by sharing her knowledge and help.
Genecia is one of the many mentors in Soul Rich Woman (SRW) where they aim to give as much value as possible to the lives of their entrepreneurial members in the different aspects of their lives—whether it be on their health, wealth, or personal well-being.
Today on Words 2 Success (W2S), Genecia Alluora answers with high value the following interesting questions and comments:
- How you got started? What is your back story?
- Change on mindset to run an online business… You must find your own voice…
- How do I find my own voice running an online business?… Put down money to test…
- How do you go and scale your in-house and distributed people for success?
- How do you go about building a culture in your businesses? How do you retain your people?
- What did you learn from your bad deals?
- What is your biggest piece of advice when getting new partnership?
- What would be your "Words 2 Success"?
Be sure to tune in to Genecia Alluora’s episode, and listening to her great value. As well as head over to the additional information about her:
This episode is sponsored by