Joe Casabona is an accredited college course developer, professor and podcaster with a master's degree in software engineering.
Joe started freelancing in 2002, and has been a teacher at the college level for over 10 years. His passion in both areas has driven him to build Creator Courses, a school for those who want to create an online business.
As a big proponent of learning by doing, Joe loves creating focused, task-driven courses to help students build something. Joe also looks for time to interview people in his podcast: How I Built It.
Be sure to tune in to Joe Casabona’s episode, and listening to his valuable words on the Words 2 Success (W2S) show as he answers powerful questions such as:
- How did you come up with your podcast?
- How do you suggest to build a great audience on your podcast?
- How importance is to automate your podcast? Any tip to automate it?
- How to get a sponsor to support the podcast show and monetize it?
- What is a pitch deck podcast?
- If you put yourself in the sponsor's shoes, what they are often looking for?
- How did you get involved as a freelancer?
- What would you say it was your toughest challenge as a freelancer?
- What is Success to Joe Casabona?
- What would be your piece of advice to go from where you were to where you are right now?
- What do you say are the main things you learned from Networking?
- Do you have an automated system for Networking?
- Can you explain what is Zapier?
- What would you say are three applications that can help artists & entrepreneurs to increase productivity?
- What would be your Words 2 Success?
His Top Three Read Books:
In addition, head over to more information about him on:
This episode is sponsored by