In today’s show, Juan Grey interviews Jonathan Levi on becoming a Super Human Learner.
Jonathan is an Accelerated Learning Expert, Podcast Host (The SuperHuman Academy Podcast), Online Course Guru, Author & Lifehacker from Silicon Valley.
His current mission is to positively improve the daily lives of over a million people by teaching them how to learn (and live) more efficiently & effectively.
In September 3rd 2019, Jonathan is launching his latest book:
Today on the W2S, Jonathan Levi shares his extensive experience by answering questions and comments such as:
- Your brand about SuperHuman is so interested. Can you tell me how you got into that and why?
- Why learning is so important?
- How is the process to learn a new skill in the faster matter?
- How would you guide me if I want to learn basic software programming, and understand what my employees are doing in my company?
- Do you believe it is better to learn in the morning or in the night?
- What is mushroom coffee?
- Is there anything else in the morning that you do, and that you think can help people in that super learning process (when learning a new skill)?
- Do you believe a person is able to learn multiple skills in a way that it is not detrimental?
- Yes, napping is super important, are you also learning in the 20 minutes power naps?
- What are your top books that you recommend?
- What would be your "Words 2 Success"?
Be sure to tune in to Jonathan Levi’s episode, and listening to his great value. As well as head over to the additional information about him:
This episode is sponsored by