Mickey Taylor was one of the most recognizable pro skateboarders, on the planet, who turned serial entrepreneur & real estate investor.
Mickey Taylor is the current President and Managing principal of Commune Capital, a private equity real estate investment firm. Mr. Taylor is also the co-founder of AVNI Intelligence and SOVRN Skateboards.
Mickey Taylor is now focused on helping people create a path to financial freedom through real estate investing with Commune Capital.
Be sure to tune in to Mickey Taylor’s episode, and listening to his valuable words on the Words 2 Success (W2S) show as he answers raw comments & powerful questions such as:
- Mickey, tell us about your Background…
- What's the process being different lately when you started your first company to company #7?
- What was your first company?
- A Beer company,… My second company…
- What did you learn over the last couple of years? Who did you surround yourself with?
- What do you look when you hire people? (i.e. people in operations)
- How do you go about financing your business? How to raise that money? How deals come to you at this point of time?
- What is what excite you right now?
- Where is Mickey going in the next 5-10 years?
- What will be your “Words 2 Success”?
In addition, head over to more information about him on:
This episode is sponsored by