Samuel Corso started writing code in 2010 as a teenager hacking things up for fun. Since then, he has had the opportunity to work on dozens of projects and lead teams of awesome software engineers located all over the globe.
Samuel founded a full-stack software studio in 2016 to satisfy his entrepreneurial hunger. In this studio, they have helped challenger brands unlock new revenue streams by innovating their business models and bringing them to new markets.
Samuel is also passionate about Blockchain and Crypto technology. He is the founder and CEO of TechSuite company, a company where they build a decentralized transfer agent that uses smart contracts to reduce cost and avoid counterparty risk in the private equity space.
Be sure to tune in to Samuel Corso’s episode, and listening to his young, but valuable words on the Words 2 Success (W2S) show as he answers powerful questions such as:
- How did you start your development studio?
- How do you see the future of the technology?
- What is it that interests you the most of being part of a tech company?
- Can you explain the term of full-stack?
- If someone has a good idea, what is the best way to bring this idea to life in the software journey?
- Is there any software application that it didn't go well?
- How do you see the data will be making money for applications requested by your clients?
- Give me an example of an idea and then turn it to an API?
- How do you manage your business and consulting at the same time?
- What are the skills that helped you to be where you are and what you need to be where you want to be?
- What is the best piece of advice to move fast and do not compromise quality?
- Is there anything in particular you are most excited about? Blockchain and Crypto...
- For people who does not know or understand about Blockchain and Crypto, can you describe them in a few sentences?
- What would be your Words 2 Success?
In addition, head over to more information about him on:
This episode is sponsored by