Virginia Lauzon is a passionate, charismatic Montreal based life & business coach who specializes in horizontal leadership, emotional intelligence, and the implementation of empowerment strategies.
Virginia recently received an award as best female NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) coach of the year.
Today's most influential leaders understand the importance of being transparent, relatable and open minded. The old school authoritarian ways are being replaced with a collaborative, inclusive atmosphere, a culture of respect and recognition, and a work environment in which performance and play can finally coexist.
Through her mindful, empathetic coaching methods and interactive sessions, Virginia helps business owners, employers and employees communicate their needs and goals effectively as they implement key strategies and action plans which will reduce stress, increase productivity and create a clear, united vision for the entire team to thrive with Passion, Power and Purpose.
Most importantly, Virginia's mission is to empower men and women to create joy in every area of their lives, with the help of healthy communication tools.
Today on Words 2 Success (W2S), Virginia Lauzon and Juan Grey have a very interesting raw conversation where they talk about:
How did you become a coach?
Network Marketing people...
- What's the number one advice for rejection?
- A NO today, can turn into a YES tomorrow...
- What gives you more JOY?
- What will be your piece of advice to take for a CEO like me with a young team?
- What would you do to avoid losing yourself?
- What is something that you feel very passionate and you can share with the audience?
- What are you working right now that it will be very important in the next couple of years?
- What is your piece of advice to start your consulting business?
- What's the next step after having a mentor?
- What are two piece of advice that can help people in relationships that you think nobody knows?
- What are those first conversations you need to talk about with the other person?
- Quality Over Quantity...
- How do you help people to be more present?
- What would be your advice when you are missing clarity or you are struggling with a big challenge?
- What would be your "Words 2 Success"?
In addition, head over to more information about her on:
This episode is sponsored by